Dedicated to Achieving Success. The Cook School of Business is committed to providing an environment that fosters an exemplary educational experience for our students.
As such, we have established a registration process, academic policies, and academic advising, which highlight the values and integrity our institution instills in our students and through our external relations.
Student Foundations for Success
The Cook School of Business and Saint Louis University are dedicated to providing a series of resources for our students to ensure they are given the opportunity to develop a foundation of personal success throughout their course of study that will lead them to become professional innovative business leaders of tomorrow.
Cook School Resources
- Academic Advising
- Academic Honesty
- Business School Undergraduate Program Booklet
- Cook School Study Abroad Programs
- Valerie A. Davisson Career Resources Center (Cook School of Business Students & Graduates Only)
- Academic Calendar
- Banner Self Service
- Career Services (SLU Students & Alumni)
- Honors Program
- Pre-Law Scholar and Pre-Law Studies Programs
- Student Financial Services
- Student Success Center
- SLU Global
- Tutoring Center
- University Study Abroad Programs and Services
- University Catalog
- University Registrar
- Writing Center