Boeing BOLD Scholarships
The Boeing Corporation sponsors the BOLD (Boeing Opportunity for Leadership Development) scholarship program at Saint Louis University. The Boeing Company is committed to preparing leaders for a global workforce.
Saint Louis University provides a multidisciplinary and holistic education which is recognized for technical excellence as well as its legendary preparation of the whole person.
The BOLD scholarship program is a partnership between the Boeing Company and Saint Louis University providing Boeing a unique opportunity to select and mentor SLU students with the best leadership potential who are majoring in business, engineering, computer science and/or mathematics.
The Cook School will award fifteen $4,785 Boeing BOLD Scholarships.
Award Criteria for Business Majors
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a sophomore (as of the beginning of the current academic fall semester), junior, or senior not graduating prior to May 2018
- A SLU GPA of 3.2 or above
- Pursuing a major in business with a second major or minor in Math or Computer Science; OR pursuing two areas within the business school (two concentrations; or one concentration and one supporting area; or one concentration and Service Leadership Program)
- Potential to make a significant contribution to the University’s goal of providing a culturally, professionally, and ethnically diverse learning environment
- Preference will be given to United States citizens