Value your education. Make the most of it by joining business related clubs that provide insightful knowledge, networking events, and professional development skills.
Make the Most of Your Time: Get Involved
There are endless possibilities for involvement at the Cook School. Find the activity that is right for you.
Dean’s Student Advisory Board - The Dean’s Student Advisory Board (DSAB) is an advisory body to the Dean of the Cook School. DSAB is comprised of representation from each of the clubs and student-led initiatives within the Cook School and also serves as a forum for the clubs and student initiatives within the Cook School to collaborate on projects and programming.
Student Government Association (SGA): Campus-wide student government.
- Alpha Kappa Epsilon: The national honor society for international business students.
- Beta Alpha Psi: The national honors fraternity for accounting, finance and ITM students.
- Beta Gamma Sigma: The national honors business fraternity.
National Business Fraternities & Organizations
- Alpha Kappa Psi: A professional business fraternity that is both co-ed and national in scope.
- Delta Sigma Pi: A professional fraternity for men and women pursuing careers in business.
- Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM): A national organization of professionals in human resources and personnel management.
- American Marketing Association: A student organization for marketing, public relations and advertising majors.
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs Organization / Students in Free Enterprise (CEO/SIFE):A professional organization focusing on issues related to entrepreneurship.
- Economics Club: A business school organization for students interested in economics.
- Finance Society: For students who are interested in careers in finance.
- International Business Club: An organization of both graduate and undergraduate students focusing on local and international issues.
- Sports Business Association: Club designed to aid Sports Business students and those who are interested in Sports Business in meeting professionals in the field, networking, and to help in future job searches.
- Freshmen in Business (FIB): An organization for students new to the business school providing social and professional development opportunities.
For more information about our students organizations, please contact Ben Smyth at 314.977.3609 or firstname.lastname@example.org.