Student success is our goal. While you’re at Saint Louis University, we want you to excel to your full potential. As such, the university has guidelines, policies, and programs to help you reach your full academic potential.
Explore the Policies
Saint Louis University’s Cook School has worked hard to develop policies related to the academics of the business degree that truly create an atmosphere where academics are held to a high standard, yet are fair to all parties involved.
- Academic Advising: Utilize your advisor to meet your goals
- Academic Misconduct: Understand what academic honesty really is
- Academic Probation & Dismissal: Learn how the process works
- Disability Assistance: Allow the university to help accommodate your needs
- Graduation Policy: Learn what you need to do for your big day
- Registration: Know what you need to register for classes
- Repeating Courses: Find out how you can re-take a course
- Class Standings: Understand how credit hours affect your standing
- Dean’s List: Gain the accolade for your resume
- Grading System: Understand what your grade means
- Grade Appeals: Learn the process behind appealing
- Grade Reports: Find out how often you’ll get grade updates
- Student Organizations: Put academics into practice through one of our student groups