Supply Chain Management 101
The one-day Supply Chain Management 101 workshop is a part of the Principles of Supply Chain Management Certificate Program managed by the Center for Supply Chain Management at Saint Louis University.
The major objective of this workshop is to introduce basic supply chain tools that have been used in industries, public sectors, health care areas and other fields. It is known from various research studies that strategic use of supply chain tools has a significant impact on financial statements.
The Supply Chain Management 101 workshop attempts to demonstrate the link between successful use of supply chain principles and tools and financial performance of firms.
The workshop is intended for beginners of supply chain management and/or professionals who are not directly involved in daily supply chain operations but wish to know more about this discipline. This workshop has drawn people from accounting, law, healthcare, marketing, finance, information technology, and professionals from the supply chain area who wish to refresh their skills.
Participants will learn:
- To understand Supply Chain Management Concepts and Principles
- How to engage Supply Chain Management Tools
- How to manage Supply Chain Costs
- How to evaluate Supply Chain Management Performance in Financial Statement
- To understand the key measures of Supply Chain Management Performances
- To identify Supply Chain Management improvement opportunities
The SCM 101 course will utilize the following schedule for all classes:
- 7:30 a.m. Breakfast and Registration
- 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Class (breaks given throughout)
- Location: Saint Louis University, Cook Hall Rm. 230 (3674 Lindell Blvd. St. Louis, MO 63108)
|Introduction to Supply Chain Management||August 19 2016||Click Here to Register|
|Introduction to Supply Chain Management||January 20 2017||Click Here to Register|
Please address all questions to the Center for Supply Chain Management:
- Call: (314) 977-3617
- Fax: (314) 977-2068
- Email: email@example.com