Integrated Supply Chain Management Program
Take your expertise to a higher level.
The Integrated Supply Chain Management Certificate Program offers comprehensive management development techniques/tools for professionals involved in inventory management, purchasing, warehousing/ transportation, project management, lean principles in the overall supply chain pipeline.
This certificate program is designed for those who have at least three years of experience in any of the functional areas of supply chain management.
A candidate who completes the certificate requirements within an eighteen (18) month period will receive a certificate of completion from Saint Louis University Center for Supply Chain Management.
This non-academic credit certificate will establish a permanent record within the John Cook School of Business at Saint Louis University, documenting the recipient’s exposure to state-of-the-art supply chain management techniques. Each of the required seminars will be offered at least twice a year.
- Obtain the ability to identify and analyze a supply chain’s functions, processes and activities, including their interactions within a firm, as well as across firms that create cost to cost and cost to service trade-offs.
- Develop an understanding of the role of managing supply chain inventories in the business environment.
- Identify specific customer service variables (the output of the supply chain process) that will provide a differential advantage in the marketplace.
- Understand the role of managing supply chain inventories in the business environment.
- Understand the supply chain system components and their inter-relationships within individual companies.
- Understand a variety of analytical tools, skills and techniques that can be used to solve supply chain problems.
- Gain an understanding of the role of logistics / supply chain management in business, government and military environments.
- Gain an understanding of the system components of a typical logistics network, including their inter-relationships.
Individuals may take the modules as stand alone courses, but in order to be awarded the certificate all modules must be registered for and completed.
Courses meet, unless otherwise noted, at the following times and locations:
- Course Times: Registration & Breakfast 7:30 a.m. | Course 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Class Location: Cook Hall Rm. 230, Saint Louis University (3674 Lindell Blvd. St. Louis, MO 63108)
|Finance for Supply Chain Professionals||August 24|
|Supply Chain Simulation and Project Management||August 25|
|Managing Inventories for Increased Profitability||September 21-22|
|Quality and Change Management||October 5|
|Reducing and Mitigating Variability||October 6|
|Stratigic Sourcing and Supplier Relationship Management||October 19-20|
|Business Analytics||November 3|
|Sales and Operations Planning||November 10|
|Transportation and Wharehouse Management||November 16-17|
|Project Presentations and Graduation||December 8|
* Members of the Center for Supply Chain Management are able to redeem member discounts on the program tuition. Please contact the center by calling (314) 977-3617 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your discount code before beginning the registration process.
Please address all questions to the Center for Supply Chain Management:
- Call: (314) 977-3617
- Fax: (314) 977-2068
- Email: email@example.com