The Post-MBA Certificate at the John Cook School of Business focuses on specific areas that Master of Business Administration graduates from AACSB institutions can further pursue: Entrepreneurship, Finance, or Supply Chain Management.
In order for a student to be accepted into the Post-MBA program they must meet the following requirements:
- Completed application (submitted online or paper copy)
- Current Resume (Please email to email@example.com)
- Two references in the resume
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities *
- Personal Statement (Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org) **
* Transcripts should be mailed to: Graduate Business Programs, 3674 Lindell Blvd, Suite 132, Saint Louis, MO 63108
** The personal statement is your way to distinguish yourself to the Admissions Committee. This statement should include personal and professional goals, your reasons for pursuing the graduate degree, and any additional insights into your character or academic/employment history that will be helpful to the admissions committee. Please limit the personal statement to 500 words or less.
Certificate Curriculum Overview
The Post-MBA certificate requirements consist of 12 credit hours of advanced graduate courses in a specific discipline. Upon completion, students will be awarded a certificate from Saint Louis University and the John Cook School of Business.
Students have three specific areas from which to choose. The coursework for each path differs.
How to Apply
If you know what degree program that you wish to study and have reviewed the program’s application requirements, please apply in one of two ways:
Return all paper applications to:
Graduate Business Programs
John Cook School of Business
Saint Louis University
3674 Lindell Boulevard, Suite 132
St. Louis, MO 63108