Entrepreneurial Thinking for Generations
The IPB Seminar Series is a twice-annual event, occurring in April and December, that welcomes nationally-renowned private business owners and experts to St. Louis, Missouri.
The main event, which includes a morning keynote and Q&A period, is open to the public.
Institute members will receive two tickets to a “Members-Only Reception” with featured speaker(s) at the reception the night before and VIP access to the speaker series
- Spring 2013: “The Power of Mentorship” by Barnett Helzberg, Jr., Past Chairman of the Board of Helzberg Diamond and Founder of Helzberg Entrepreneurial Mentoring Program
- Fall 2012: “A Culture of Service, Selling and Innovation” by Robert Pasin, 3rd Generation Chief Wagon Officer and CEO of Radio Flyer
- Spring 2012: “Delivering Your Brand Promise” by Chuck Bengochea, President and CEO of The HoneyBaked Ham Company
- Fall 2011: “What’s Love Got to Do With It?” by Joel Manby, President and CEO of Herschend Family Entertainment (HFE)
- Fall 2011: “You Must Have a Mission” by Gordon Segal, Co-founder and retired CEO of Crate & Barrel
- Spring 2011: “Innovation from Within: Empowering a Culture of Creativity” by Michael Lebowitz, Founder and CEO of Big Spaceship
- Spring 2011: “The Essential Role of Innovation for Private Business: Lessons and Experiences from Silicon Valley” by Stephen Ciesinski, SRI International