Education is a journey. You’re not on your own. We’re here to help and provide you resources for success.
Explore the Resources
- Academic Policies: Professional Behavior Policy, Student Handbook, Independent Study, & Deferred Payment
- Course Schedules: One stop shop for current/upcoming semester schedules
- Course Registration: Register online each semester for classes
- Graduation Policy: Applying for graduation, graduation events, etc.
- GMAT Resources: Applicability, Registering, Locations, Prep Courses
- Involvement Opportunities: GBSA, Volunteer, etc.
Important Dates To Remember - Fall 2016
Aug 8 Part-Time Fall Intersession Begins
Aug 12 Last day to withdraw without a “W” and receive a 100% refund (Intersession)
Sept 15 Labor Day - No Classes
Aug 29Last Day to Withdraw from Fall Intersession Course
Sept 6Fall Intersession Final Exams
Sept 6 New Student Orientation
Sept 7 Part-Time Graduate Business and One-Year MBA Fall Semester Begins
Sept 1Tuition Deadline for Fall 2016
Sept 16Last Day to Withdraw without a “W” and receive a 100% refund
Oct 31 Last Day to Withdraw from Fall Semester Courses
Nov 23-25 Thanksgiving Break - No Classes
Dec 5-8 Final Exams
Dec 9 Mid-Year Graduation Celebration
Dec 17 Fall Degree Conferral