MS in Sustainability/MBA Application Process
Be a Billiken! Set yourself apart from the crowd by taking the next step toward earning your Master of Business Administration and a Master of Science in Sustainability at St. Louis University! This unique dual degree can be completed in just 18 months!
Prospective students applying for the MS in Sustainability/MBA dual degree must meet the requirements and apply to both the Cook School Graduate Business Programs for the MBA degree, and SLU Center for Sustainability for the MS degree.
The deadline to apply for the MS in Sustainability/MBA dual degree is March 31. Applications beyond the deadline date will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Applying for the MS in Sustainability Degree
Requirements & Applying
Prospective MS in Sustainability/MBA dual degree students will apply for the Master of Arts in Sustainability degree portion of the program through Saint Louis University’s Center for Sustainability.
For requirements and application instructions, please visit the Saint Louis University Center for Sustainability.
Applying for the MBA Degree
Requirements & Applying
- General MBA Degree Application Requirements:
- Completed application (submitted online or paper copy)
- Current Resume (Please email to email@example.com)
- Two letters of recommendation with Recommendation Form (One should be a professional reference)
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities. Transcripts should be mailed to: Graduate Business Programs, 3674 Lindell Blvd, Suite 132, Saint Louis, MO 63108
- Personal Statement (please email to firstname.lastname@example.org): The personal statement is your way to distinguish yourself to the Admissions Committee. This statement should include personal and professional goals, your reasons for pursuing the graduate degree, and any additional insights into your character or academic/employment history that will be helpful to the admissions committee. Please limit the personal statement to 500 words or less.
- Official GMAT score sent from ETS or Pearson VUE. Learn about SLU resources & how to register for the GMAT
Where to Apply for the MBA Degree:
Prospective MBA students may apply one of the following ways:
- Apply Online
Return all paper applications to:
Graduate Business Programs, John Cook School of Business, Saint Louis University, 3674 Lindell Boulevard, Suite 132, St. Louis, MO 63108
- Interviews: qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview by the admissions office
- Summer semester enrollment only offered (May)
- Applications beyond the deadline date will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the begining of class
International Applicant Special Requirements
Applicants who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents will also need to submit: Addendum form outlining certification of financial support for one year of study (if a student visa is required) submitted with necessary documentation.
For non-native speakers of English, an official TOEFL or IELTS score report is also required and must be sent directly from ETS or the British Council. (Our school code is 6629 for ETS) TOEFL and IELTS scores should be no more than two years old. We require a TOEFL score of 88 and an IELTS broadband of at least a 6.5.
The Pearson Test of English scores can be accepted as well.
A GPA on a 4.0 scale is required and should be reflected on official transcripts or documentation. All international transcripts MUST be calculated by the World Education Services (WES) or the Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE). The Graduate Business Programs Office prefers WES, but will accept ECE. The service required is the WES Basic Evaluation, a course-by-course evaluation, including GPA and course levels. Please keep in mind that despite significant school work in the United States, the Graduate Business Programs Office still requires all of your international transcripts to be evaluated by WES or ECE.