MHA/MBA Application Process
You’re almost there! Make a Smart Move and apply today!
Prospective students applying for the MHA/MBA dual degree must meet the requirements and apply to both the Cook School Graduate Business Programs, for the MBA degree, and SLU’s School of Public Health, for the MHA degree.
Applying for the MHA Degree
Requirements & Applying
Prospective MHA/MBA dual degree students will apply for the MHA degree portion of the program through Saint Louis University’s School of Public Health.
For requirements and application instructions, please visit SLU’s College of Public Health and Social Justice.
Applying for the MBA Degree
General MBA Degree Application Requirements
- Completed application
- Current Resume
- Two letters of recommendation (One should be a professional reference)
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities *
- Personal Statement**
- Official GMAT score sent from ETS or Pearson VUE ***
* Transcripts should be mailed to: Graduate Business Programs, 3674 Lindell Blvd, Suite 132, Saint Louis, MO 63108
** The personal statement is your way to distinguish yourself to the Admissions Committee. This statement should include personal and professional goals, your reasons for pursuing the graduate degree, and any additional insights into your character or academic/employment history that will be helpful to the admissions committee. Please limit the personal statement to 500 words or less.
Where to Apply for the MBA Degree
Prospective Master of Accounting students may apply one of the following ways:
International Student Special Requirements
Applicants who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents will also need to submit:
- Addendum form outlining certification of financial support for one year of study (if a student visa is required ) submitted with necessary documentation.
- For non-native speakers of English, an official TOEFL or IELTS score report is also required and must be sent directly from ETS or the British Council. (Our school code is 6629 for ETS) TOEFL and IELTS scores should be no more than two years old. We require a TOEFL score of 88 and an IELTS broadband of at least a 6.5.
- The Pearson Test of English scores can be accepted as well.
- A GPA on a 4.0 scale is required and should be reflected on official transcripts or documentation. All international transcripts MUST be calculated by the World Education Services (WES) or the Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE). The Graduate Business Programs Office prefers WES, but will accept ECE. The service required is the WES Basic Evaluation, a course-by-course evaluation, including GPA and course levels. Please keep in mind that despite significant school work in the United States, the Graduate Business Programs Office still requires all of your international transcripts to be evaluated by WES or ECE.