Why One-Year MBA?
Accelerated Program. Accelerated Results. Respected Degree.
Top Reasons to Pursue SLU’s One-Year MBA
The Cook School’s one-year MBA is a unique program to our region, but there are more reasons as to why it’s a smart move to pursue this degree.
- As the first program of its kind in the region, our One-Year MBA program attracts students nationally and joins the ranks of other successful programs offered by prestigious business schools throughout the country.
- The Saint Louis University One-Year MBA program is a unique option for earning an MBA from AACSB-accredited Saint Louis University.
- The One-Year MBA is more affordable than two years of a traditional MBA program (2013-2014 tuition is $53,180, which includes a two-week study abroad component).
- The program’s duration is 12 months, divided into three semesters (summer, fall, spring), and it includes a 2-week study abroad component to give students valuable international business experience.
- The one-year MBA is a fast paced program meant for you to get the most out of your degree in a timely fashion.
- The program is intended for driven individuals who want to get ahead faster.
- The one-year MBA is a full-time program featuring an integrated curriculum; students learn to apply all facets of business to solve the tasks at hand.
- The John Cook School of Business is highly ranked nationally and has been educating business leaders since 1910.
- Our One-Year MBA programs have included students with various academic backgrounds in business, logistics,health, history, biology, engineering, science, journalism, education, and religion. Their full-time work experience has included accounting, banking, financial advising, law, military, teaching, and medicine.
- Classes begin May 28, 2013.