Master of International Business
The John Cook School of Business is AACSB-accredited with its undergraduate and graduate international business programs each RANKED in the top 20 by U.S. News and World Report.
Develop a Global Portfolio
The Master of International Business degree, executive format (EMIB) at Saint Louis University is an innovative response to managers that desire to become experts in international business operations.
Established in 1990, the EMIB program delivers an international focus for today’s dynamic global business leaders:
- 21-month schedule with new blended learning formats: in class and virtual
- Cohort group
- Intensive weekend course each semester with team emphasis
- Two-week summer study abroad
- Extensive networking opportunities
The program provides courses that will strengthen business knowledge, acquire expertise in international business practices, and enhance competency in international cultural issues.
The EMIB program will heighten your competence and confidence in global business strategy through an exemplary mix of curriculum, professional contacts, and personal development experiences. You will learn to focus your strategies to put you at the forefront of your company’s leadership team, strengthen your career and enhance your life!
Upcoming Info Sessions
- Monday, May 21 at 5:30 p.m. - Cook School of Business (Room TBA)
- Thursday, June 5 at 1:00 p.m. - Corporate Webinar (Room TBA)
- Thursday, June 5 at 5:30 p.m. - Cook School of Business (Room TBA)
- Wednesday, June 11 at 5:30 p.m. - Cook School of Business (Room TBA)
- Monday, June 16 at 12:00 p.m. - Webinar
- Thursday, July 10 at 5:30 p.m. - Cook School of Business (Room TBA)
- Tuesday, July 15 - Indivisual Webinar
With an interdisciplinary approach, Saint Louis University’s Master of International Business degree, executive format (EMIB) combines international business issues with foreign culture, history and politics. Coursework is approached in four parts.
Get a taste of the Master of International Business.
* Please note that courses may not be offered in the order provided. Rather courses are integrated throughout the 21-month program. All courses are two credit hours. E-commerce information and issues are incorporated into all courses.