Evening MBA Application Process
It’s not to late to apply for the Fall Semester - Classes begin on September 7. Make a Smart Move and apply today!
Before applying for the Evening MBA, please review the following application requirements:
- Completed application (submitted online)
- Current Resume
- Two references (include full name, relationship, and current contact information)
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities *
- Personal Statement **
- Official GMAT score sent from ETS or Pearson VUE ***
- The Graduate Business Programs Office does not request an application fee for this degree
* Transcripts should be mailed to: Graduate Business Programs, 3674 Lindell Blvd, Suite 132, Saint Louis, MO 63108
** The personal statement is your way to distinguish yourself to the Admissions Committee. This statement should include personal and professional goals, your reasons for pursuing the graduate degree, and any additional insights into your character or academic/employment history that will be helpful to the admissions committee. Please limit the personal statement to 500 words or less.
*** If you have already taken the GRE, the office holds the right to consider it in lieu of the GMAT. Otherwise, we invite you to learn about SLU resources & how to register for the GMAT
- Apply only to the Graduate Business Program
- International Applicants have additional special requirements
International Applicant Special Requirements
Applicants who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents will also need to submit:
- Addendum form outlining certification of financial support for one year of study (if a student visa is required ) submitted with necessary documentation.
- For non-native speakers of English, an official TOEFL or IELTS score report is also required and must be sent directly from ETS or the British Council. (Our school code is 6629 for ETS) TOEFL and IELTS scores should be no more than two years old. We require a TOEFL score of 88 and an IELTS broadband of at least a 6.5.
- The Pearson Test of English scores can be accepted as well.
- A GPA on a 4.0 scale is required and should be reflected on official transcripts or documentation. All international transcripts MUST be calculated by the World Education Services (WES) or the Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE). The Graduate Business Programs Office prefers WES, but will accept ECE. The service required is the WES Basic Evaluation, a course-by-course evaluation, including GPA and course levels. Please keep in mind that despite significant school work in the United States, the Graduate Business Programs Office still requires all of your international transcripts to be evaluated by WES or ECE.
Ready to Apply?
Students will be admitted on a rolling basis until the beginning of class, which starts on September 7, 2016SEPT 07
Prospective Evening MBA students may Apply Online!