Join the John Cook School of Business Alumni Board!
The John Cook School of Business is recruiting new Alumni Board members. Candidates should have experience in leadership roles and embody the mission of the board in working with faculty, current and prospective business students, alumni, and the community to enhance and promote the image of Saint Louis University and the John Cook School of Business.
Board members are expected to:
- Attend bi-monthly meetings and events supported by the board throughout the year.
- Serve on at least one sub-committee.
- Serve terms of three years or more.
The mission of Cook School’s Alumni Board is to foster an ongoing positive connection among current students, alumni, the community and Saint Louis University. In order to achieve this mission, the goals of the board include:
- Encouraging alumni, students and the community to work together to enhance the image of the Cook School and Saint Louis University.
- Encouraging alumni and individuals in the community to recommend Saint Louis University to prospective students, whether their children, friends, colleagues or employees.
- Encouraging alumni and businesses to recruit and hire Saint Louis University students and alumni.
- Planning and hosting activities and supporting University-sponsored programs that promote both the Cook School and Saint Louis University.
- Encouraging both alumni and current students to support the development goals of the Cook School.
If interested, please forward a copy of your resume to Kate Flatley, Assistant Director of Alumni Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-977-2348.View All News