SLU Launches New Mobile App
Saint Louis University’s Information and Technology Services recently announced a revamp of the SLU mobile app.
Just in time for the new school year, the mobile app for iOS and Android devices features great resources for students that include:
- Real-time shuttle tracking with up-to-date locations of all SLU shuttles
- Easy access to the schedules Billiken Athletics including news and schedules of all the Billiken teams
- News from Newslink, SLU Connection, and The University News
- Quick access to People Finder to find SLU students, faculty and staff by name, email, phone or office location
- Grades from this or previous semesters
- Class schedule with links to campus maps to help students find where they need to be and how to get there, down to the exact room
- Laundry to show which washing machines are available in residence halls
Additional features will be added to the app throughout the semester. For instance, dining hall schedules will be the first added feature in the coming weeks.
Visit slu.edu/mobile_app to download the app or visit the App Store or Google Play.View All News