MS in Supply Chain Management Information Session Announced
Saint Louis University’s Graduate Business Programs at the John Cook School of Business in St. Louis, MO offers the perfect degree for individuals wanting to make the next career move in the growing field of supply chian.
The special information session focusing on the Master of Science in Supply Chain Management will occur on Tuesday, July 30, 2013 at 5:30 p.m. at the John and Lucy Cook Hall on Saint Louis University’s campus.
The session will include:
- Personal stories from alumni/students
- Formal presentation about the program and applying
- Question and Answer Period
The program is open to all prospective individuals seeking a graduate education with an emphasis in a career in business, specifically supply chain management.
While the event is free and open to the public we ask you to please RSVP online.
For more information about the information session or Saint Louis University Graduate Business Programs at the John Cook School of Business, please contact the office at (314) 977-6221 or email email@example.com
- Learn more about the MS in Supply Chain Management
- Learn more about SLU Graduate Business Program offerings
- Learn more about the John Cook School of Business