#15 Best Graduate School for International Business - U.S. News and World Report
The Master of International Business, executive format program at the Cook School of Business provides an exemplary mix of curriculum, professional contacts, and personal development experiences that will strengthen business knowledge, acquire expertise in international business practices, and enhance competency in international cultural issues.
In addition to heightening your competence and confidence in global business strategy, the program is a true catalyst for personal and professional development. The degree will help focus your strategies and put you at the forefront of your company’s leadership team.
- Share in open conversation with alumni and faculty
- Video and Presentation about curriculum, admission criteria, career resources, etc.
- Question & Answer time and a networking reception!
- Attendees will receive an application fee waiver (normally $80)
If one of the upcoming open houses doesn’t fit with your schedule we offer the ability to schedule a personal consultation meeting. At the meeting you will:
- Meet with an admissions advisor to discuss your individual situation
- Get to ask our students over lunch about their experiences in our graduate programs
- Meet some of our faculty or sit in on a class
- Stroll our beautiful campus and explore the Cook School of Business
To set up your personal appointment, please contact the EMIB Program by calling our office at (314) 977-3839.
Graduate Programs General Information Sessions
Along with our regularly scheduled information sessions, the Graduate Business Program holds a series of sessions specifically tailored towards our full master degree offerings. For more information, please contact Graduate Busienss Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org