The Allsup Academy uses experiential learning, problem solving and case studies to educate young people on how to start and operate a business while instilling an understanding of the entrepreneurial mindset.
The Academy offers students four various entrepreneurship tracks that students can choose to study while at the Academy. The four tracks include:
- Family Entrepreneurship
- Female Entrepreneurship
- Social Impact Entrepreneurship
- Tech Entrepreneurship
- Idea Pitch Competition
- Cash Prizes
- Field Trips
- Local Entrepreneurial Celebrities
- Hands-on experiential learning
- Entrepreneurial skill building
- Team building activities
- Tours of thriving local businesses
For more information, visit our Summer at SLU page.