Join Saint Louis University faculty, alumni, students, and staff for a Graduate Business Information Session. Our community members are excited to share with you the highlights of our nationally renowned graduate business programs, including:
- One Year MBA
- Evening MBA Program
- Master of Accounting (MACC)
- Master of International Business, executive format (EMIB)
- Master of Science in Applied Financial Economics (MS-AFE)
- Master of Science in Supply Chain Management (MS-SCM)
- Ph.D. in International Business and Marketing
At the Information Session, you will have the opportunity to
- Informally meet with other prospective students, alumni, faculty and staff
- Ask questions of a panel of current students and alumni
- Listen to a presentation about curriculum, admission criteria, career resources, etc.
- Ask staff questions
Jan 10 Tuesday, January 10 at 5:30 p.m.
Feb 9 Thursday, February 9 at 5:30 p.m.
Mar 8 Wednesday, March 8 at 5:30 p.m.
Apr 11Tuesday, April 11 at 5:30 p.m.
May 11Thursday, May 11 at 5:30 p.m.
Jun 14 Wednesday, June 14 at 5:30 p.m.
If you are unable to attend one of the upcoming information sessions or would like a one-on-one meeting, we invite you to schedule a personal consultation with our staff. At the meeting, you can choose to:
- Meet with an admissions advisor to discuss your individual situation
- Share lunch with a current student
- Meet some of our faculty or sit in on a class
- Stroll our beautiful campus and explore the Cook School of Business
To set up your personal appointment, please contact the Graduate Business Program by calling our office at (314) 977-6221.
Master of International Business, Executive Format (EMIB)
Along with our regularly scheduled information sessions, the EMIB program holds a series of their own sessions specifically tailored towards the Master of International Business degree. For more information, please contact the EMIB Program at firstname.lastname@example.org