+

MBA Students Travel to Hong Kong to Study Abroad

As part of our One-Year and Part-Time MBA Programs, students can take part in a study abroad trip to Hong Kong where they’ll explore the culture and business in the economic hub of the east. Our MBA class will be leaving for Hong Kong on December 30th, and some of our students will be live-tweeting their journey on our @SLUCookBusiness twitter handle. Follow every student by following the #SLUHongKong hashtag, and these students taking over our twitter handle:

ploy

I am Ploy Supree. I am an international student from Thailand. I had lived in Thailand since I was born. I have a Bachelor of Pharmacy. After I graduated, I started working in medical sales at Merck and Pfizer. I have always dreamed of having my own business, which motivates me to study MBA in the US. Presently, I am a full-time MBA student; my emphasis is entrepreneurship. In Hong Kong, I want to learn more about corporations – how people work in a business environment, and work culture that they normally have. Ploy will be signing her tweets with #SLUPloy

sarah-kiehl-bio-picture

Hello Billikens! My name is Sarah Kiehl, and I am a one-year MBA student at SLU, emphasizing in marketing. I grew up in St. Louis and attended the University of Missouri-Columbia for my undergraduate degree. I love to travel, and as an Asia newbie, I can’t wait to experience a new culture on our upcoming Hong Kong study abroad trip! Sarah will be signing her tweets with #SLUSarah

emily-1-of-1

Hi everyone! My name is Emily Sheehey, and I am from Millstadt, IL, a small town in Southern Illinois. I’m a dual degree graduate student studying Business and Health Administration here at SLU. Before I join the rest of my MBA class in Hong Kong, I’ll be taking two side trips to Tokyo, Japan and Phuket, Thailand with another group of students. I’m looking forward to seeing many different parts of the world that I haven’t been able to explore before, and I’m excited to try the new foods and activities the local cultures have to offer! Emily will be signing her tweets with #SLUEmily

Follow all students using the #SLUHongKong hashtag!

View All Blog Posts