STAGING: Masters of International Business
“There is still much more to discover and explore, and this class gave me the opportunity to do so in a way that would be beneficial to my career in international business”
The Saint Louis University Master of International Business, Executive Format (EMIB) is designed for professionals who want to expand their global business experience. Offering a new format in fall 2014, EMIB students experience:
- On-campus and virtual course delivery
- Only one Saturday per month required on-campus
- Flexible and focused 21-month schedule, with class every other Saturday
- A top 20 ranked program by U.S. News and World Report
- 18 courses: 5 core business and 13 Internationally-focused business courses
With highly-ranked academic programs and highly-regarded faculty, EMIB students benefit from:
- Cohort group for networking and collaboration
- Intensive weekend course each semester with team emphasis
- Two-week summer study abroad to Hong Kong or Madrid
- Our Boeing Institute of International Business offers many global events and educational professional development opportunities (link to BIIB page).
- Expert international faculty who bring first-hand cultural aspects of their region to the program.
- Networking with top local, regional and national corporations with global reach