Earn A Master of International Business Degree, executive format
Information Session: Friday, November 15th
Are you ready to open your career to global possibilities? Come learn about how a Master of International Business in an executive format can fit into your busy schedule and open you to a world of possibilities.
- Presentation by faculty and alumni
- Q & A Period
- Tour our facilities
- Optional lunch with current students
- Optional class session preview with curent students and faculty
Attendees will receive an application waiver ($80 value)!
- 10:30 a.m. Program Presentation
- Networking event to follow with alumni, faculty, and staff
Location: Saint Louis University’s John Cook School of Business
(3674 Lindell Blvd. 63108)
No cost to attend, but please RSVP.
Highly Ranked Program
U.S. News and World Report has continually ranked SLU’s graduate and undergraduate business programs in the top 20!
- # 13 Best Graduate International Business Program (Nationally 2014)
- # 17 Best Undergraduate International Business Program (Nationally 2013)
Mindset to Succeed
Saint Louis University’s Master of International Business degree offers a mix of a global curriculum, professional contacts, and personal development experiences that will strengthen global business knowledge, acquire expertise in international business, and enhance cultural competency.
Offered in a flexible weekend executive, with classes meeting on Saturday, every other week for 21 months tailored for professionals! You’ll earn your degree on your time and focus your strategies and your strategies to bring new life to your career.