Graduate Business Study Abroad Programs
Get more out of your educational experience! Be global and study abroad!
The John Cook School of Business through the Boeing Institute of International Business offers two short-stay study abroad programs for graduate business students:
January Study Abroad in Asia
TBA The 2013-2014 trip to Asia in January is currently in planning.
While the 2012-2013 trip to Hong Kong has already occurred, we invite you to review the following information as parts will remain relevant for future trips.
- Faculty: Dr. John Hongxin Zhao
- Location: Hong Kong
- Course Credit: IB-596-HK Asian Study Abroad (3 credits) with optional trip to Hong Kong
For full trip information including course descriptions/credit, eligibility guidelines, tuition and travel costs, housing, flights, and other requirements please download the 2012-2013 Graduate Business Asia Study Abroad Information Packet.
May Study Abroad in Spain
MAY 20-25The 2012-2013 trip to Madrid, Spain will occur May 20-25, 2013.
The one-week, intensive program offers students an outstanding academic experience enhanced with a real-world European cultural experience!
- Faculty: Dr. Hadi Alhorr
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Course Credit: IB 596 MD European Business Strategy: building and Sustaining Competitive Advantage in the EU (3 credits)
- Eligibility: Saint Louis University graduate business students must be in good academic standing. Students from other AACSB accredited schools are welcome to apply if they are in good academic standing at their home institution.
For full trip information including course descriptions/credit, eligibility guidelines, tuition and travel costs, housing, flights, and other requirements please download the 2012-2013 Graduate Business Madrid Study Abroad Information Packet.
For more information about the upcoming study abroad opportunities or information sessions, please contact:
Karen Schneider Carpentier, Associate Director
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: (314) 977-3630