International Business: Links & Resources
There are many resources that can help you on your pathway to a career in international business.
International Business Scholarships
To apply for an undergraduate International Business scholarship, a student must:
- Be enrolled in the John Cook School of Business at Saint Louis University
- Have a concentration or area of support in International Business
- Have a GPA or 3.5 or higher
- Academic excellence
- Extracurricular activity
- All students meeting the above selection criteria receive an application by mail in late Spring
- Students submit materials to the Institute Office by the indicated deadline.
- Applications are summarized, identifying information removed, and submitted to review committee
- Each committee member independently evaluates the applications
- Recipients are chosen based upon a composite ranking
- Recipients are notified during Summer
- Funds are applied directly to students tuition for the next academic year
- Student scholars are required to attend the Awards Ceremony in the Fall.
For more information: Please contact the Boeing Institute of International Business John Cook School of Business Saint Louis University Cook Hall, Room 332
- Phone: (314) 977 - 3631
- Fax: (314) 977 - 7188
- Email: email@example.com