Research & Publications
The supply chain industry is rapidly growing and changing. Therefore, communication is key to ensure that the latest information is distributed and utilized to increase productivity. The Center for Supply Chain Management is dedicated to providing up-to-date information regarding the industry and the Center’s members.
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- Aprill 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
The Center of Supply Chain Management provides to our members and the community an annual report which reviews the center’s initiatives, programs, projects, and important information. Please feel free to download and review the reports below.
Research & Publications
CSCM continues to participate in research, writing, and publishing industry related content to help further the understanding of supply chain management. Please feel free to review a list of our research publications to date, by clicking here.
Staff members presented the following papers at local, regional and international conferences
- ‘Product Safety Management in Supply Chain Operations.’ Presented at the 2011 International Consumer Product Global conference on Product Safety and Health Organization , November 2, 2011 in Seoul, Korea
- ‘Trust and Transaction Cost in Supply Chain’, The 8th International Conference of Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies August 2011, Jeju, Korea.
- ‘Transaction Cost Variables and Social Exchange Variables in Supply Chain Management’, 27th IMP Conference, July 2011, Glasgow, England.
- ‘Supply Chain Integration and Its Impact on Performance’. Paper presented at the 5th Annual Symposium and Workshop in Global Supply Chains, Tokyo, Japan, March 8-2012.
- ‘How to Perceive a Risk in Supply Chain Management?’ A paper presented at the 8th International Conference on Logistics and Supply Chain Systems, June 6 – 9, 2012 in Seoul, Korea
The following academic and research papers have been published in academic journals.
- ‘Trust and Transaction Cost in Supply Chain Cost Optimization: An Exploratory Study’ in Inter-Organizational Information Systems and Business Management. A reference source for researchers.
- ‘Transaction Cost Variables and Social Exchange Variables in Supply Chain Management’, Proceedings for the 27th International Marketing and Purchasing Conference, Glasgow, England
- ‘Health Care Supply Chain Management in the United States: New Paradigm for Roles of Distributors.’ International Journal of Health Management and Information, Vol. 2 (2), (July-December):73-82.
- ‘Growing Product Safety Education at the University Level’. Product Safety Letter, May 27.
- ‘How to Perceive a Risk in Supply Chain Management?’ Proceedings for the 8th International Conference on Logistics and Supply Chain Systems, published by the Korean Supply Chain Management Society Abstract only, P.137.