Bright Idea Grant Program
St. Louis University’s Bright Idea Grants (BIG) program awards grants of up to $2,000 to Saint Louis University students to help make a reality their innovative ideas that solve social issues. The BIG program has identified six social issues that are the most critical both worldwide, and in St. Louis.
To qualify for the award, student team ideas with must fall into one of the following six categories:
- Youth development, e.g. coaching sports
- Innovative ideas to help us journey toward a cleaner sustainable future
- Ideas that help to improve the quality of life for others
- Assistance to others who are in need of food and shelter
- Help to develop the living area of a community
- Using knowledge to help solve problems for all of humanity
For more information on how to compete and apply for a bright idea grant, please visit Saint Louis University’s Office of Student Development webpage.