Blue Diamonds Accelerator
The Blue Diamonds Accelerator program identifies, supports and rewards the most promising student entrepreneurs at Saint Louis University.
About the Program
SLU’s Blue Diamonds Accelerator provides training, mentoring and support to three non-graduating undergraduate and graduate students per semester who have an idea or existing business. Diamond in the Rough benefits include:
- Getting funding - each student receives a $1,500 award to help grow their business while at SLU
- Getting help - mentoring & training in areas such as legal, accounting, and business planning from local entrepreneurs and mentors to help grow your business
- Getting access - VIP access to SLU Entrepreneurship activities
- Getting promoted - coverage for you and your business in SLU Entrepreneurship Programs, events and media, and promotion to the St. Louis community and beyond
- Getting investment - fast track access to investors via the Billiken Angel Network
- Giving Back - passing on what you’ve learned and experienced to the student entrepreneurs following in your footsteps
Blue Diamond Accelerator was brought to St. Louis by local entrepreneur Tim Fogerty of Bissinger’s Chocolate to support and develop practicing student entrepreneurs at SLU.
The original Diamonds in the Rough was a program developed by Professor Fred Kiesner of Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles.
Thanks to the following companies for assisting our Blue Diamonds Accelerator program!