Other Professional Events
In addition to the three annual events sponsored by the Institute (Distinguished Guest Lecture in International Business, International Business Awards Ceremony, and International Business Conference), other outstanding professional events are also offered throughout the year. Learn about any other upcoming professional events and our past events below.
Korea - U.S. Relations and the Free Trade Agreement - September 16
Join the Boeing Institute of International Business and the Worlds Affairs Council of St. Louis in a special discussion touching on U.S. / Korea trade relations and the status of the free trade agreement. Learn more and register to attend.
- September 18: “Doing Business in Brazil & Australia”
- August 8: Foreign Currencies Suffer as Europe’s Crisis Returns
- Date: “The National Export Initiative (NEI) and Asia”
- Date: “Singapore: A Pan-Asian Springboard”
- Date: “Why Asia? Why Singapore? Why Now?”
- Date: “Doing Business in Singapore and the Asia-Pacific Region”
- Date: “Opportunities in Agriculture”
- Date: “IFX Market Prospects in A Post Fed-Easing World”
- February: “The Recent Developments in Korean Peninsula in the Context of the U.S -South Korea Alliance”
- July: “A New Decade, A New Dollar”
- March: “Austria, Europe, the United States, and Relations in a Globalized World”