Monsanto International Business Conference
In November of each year, the Boeing Institute of International Business sponsors an international business conference. The event captures critical, timely topics and well-known speakers. We attract over 300 attendees each year from global companies, government, civic organizations, academia, and the public-at-large.
TBA We are currently developing the 2016 program. For questions, please email BIIB@slu.edu, or call 314-977-3898
- 2015 Monsanto International Business Conference featuring Dr. Rachel Snow, Chief of the Population and Development Branch of the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) in New York; Mark Kwapiszeski, Group Executive Emerging Payments Technology at MasterCard Operations & Technology, St. Louis, MO; Dr. Scott Miller, Senior Adviser and William M. Scholl Chair in International Business at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), Washington, D.C.; Kevin Haar, President & CEO, Appistry, St. Louis, MO; and a keynote by Brett Begemann, President of Monsanto
- 2014 Emerson International Business Conference featuring Matthew Porter - Founder and CEO of St. Louis based Contegix, Matthew Porter - Founder and CEO of St. Louis based Contegix, Matt McCabe - Senior Vice President of Network Security and Privacy Practice at Marsh & McLennan, Ari Schwartz - Senior Director of Cyber Security for the U.S. National Security Council at the White House, Wendy Cutler - Deputy Trade Representative with the U.S. Trade Office in Washington, D.C., and Walter Wang, an entrepreneur and philanthropist, is CEO of JM Eagle, the world’s largest manufacturer of plastic pipe
- 2013 Emerson International Business Conference featuring Michael King, NERA Economic Consulting, Wendy Cutler, US Trade Representative, Amy Nice, U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Joe Reagan, STL Regional Chamber of Commerce, Richard McClure, Unigroup, Inc.
- 2012 Emerson International Business Conference featuring Alfredo Legorreta of Maritz Research, Morgan McGrath of JPMorgan Chase in New York, Gary S. Lynch of Marsh, William Odell of HOK, Stacy Methvin of Shell, and John Gialouris of Hussman.
- 2011 International Business Conference featuring Sanjvi Sanhvi of Wells Fargo, Richard Jackson of the Center for Strategic and International Studies, Brent Willis of Liberty Ammunition, Thad Simons of Novus International, and Sore Schroder of Bunge.
- 2010 International Business Conference featuring Gary Blumenthal of World Perspectives, Dennis Gipson of Hussman International, Hans Olsen of J.P. Morgan Private Wealth Management, Steven Miller of Express Scripts, Greg Stubblefield of Enterprise Holdings, and Dr. Leonard Guarraia of World Agricultural Forum.
- 2009: International Business Conference featuring Tome Bottini of Armstrong Teasdale, Andrew Sneyd of AB-InBev, Matt Jansen of Archer-Daniels Midland Company, Charles Zimmerman of Walmart, Rudolf Araneda of GasAtacama, and John Stumpf of Wells Fargo & Co.