International Business Awards
Each year, we recognize outstanding student scholars studying international business and global business leaders advancing the field of international business.
Upcoming Awards Ceremony
Oct 12The 2016 International Business Awards is on October 12, 2016. Click Here for More Information.
- 2015 Ceremony: Honoring Joe Adorjan, Chairman of Adven Capital and previous president of Emerson Electric; A. Greig Woodring, President, CEO, and Director of Reinsurance Group of America; and Denny Coleman, recently retired after 25 years as the CEO of the St. Louis Economic Development Partnership
- 2014 Ceremony: Honoring Madame Ma, Xiuhong, Former Vice Minister of Commerce, People’s Republic of China; and James G. Berges, Operating Partner at Clayton, Dubilier & Rice; Chairman of Hussmann; Chairman of HD Supply
- 2013 Ceremony: Honoring Marleen Judge of Marsh USA Inc. and David Steward of World Wide Technology
- 2012 Ceremony: Honoring Dennis Mulienberg of Beoing Defense and David Robertson of the St. Louis Symphony Orchestra
- 2011 Ceremony: Honoring Edward Mosner IV of Emerson and Dr. Peter Raven of Missouri Botanical Gardens
- 2010 Ceremony:Honoring Senator Christopher S. “Kit” Bond of Missouri and Gregory Boyce of Peabody Energy
- 2009 Ceremony: Honoring John Gialouris of Retail Solutions America, Dr. Frank Wicks of Sigma-Aldrich, & Rhonda Hamm-Niebruegge of American Airlines