Emerson International Business Conference
In November of each year, the Boeing Institute of International Business sponsors an international business conference. The event captures critical, timely topics and well-known speakers. We attract over 300 attendees each year from global companies, government, civic organizations, academia, and the public-at-large.
NOV 22 Join us for the 2013 Conference on Friday, November 22, 2013. Learn more and register!
Join Saint Louis University’s Boeing Institute of International Business at the John Cook School of Business and the St. Louis Business Journal for the 2013 Emerson International Business Conference on Friday, November 22, 2013 from 7:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.at Saint Louis University’s Busch Student Center.
- 7:30 a.m. Registration, Continental Breakfast, and Exhibitor Fair
- 8:30 a.m. Morning Sessions
- 12:00 p.m. Luncheon and Program
Pricing and Registration
The conference sells out each year so be sure to register early.
All registrations must be received either online or by mail by November 15, 2013.
- Early-Bird: $95 per ticket or $720 for a table of eight (Before October 18, 2013)
- Regular: $105 per ticket or $800 for table of eight (After October 18, 2013)
Want to Know More?
Meet the 2013 Presenters
- 2012 Emerson International Business Conference featuring Alfredo Legorreta of Maritz Research, Morgan McGrath of JPMorgan Chase in New York, Gary S. Lynch of Marsh, William Odell of HOK, Stacy Methvin of Shell, and John Gialouris of Hussman.
- 2011 International Business Conference featuring Sanjvi Sanhvi of Wells Fargo, Richard Jackson of the Center for Strategic and International Studies, Brent Willis of Liberty Ammunition, Thad Simons of Novus International, and Sore Schroder of Bunge.
- 2010 International Business Conference featuring Gary Blumenthal of World Perspectives, Dennis Gipson of Hussman International, Hans Olsen of J.P. Morgan Private Wealth Management, Steven Miller of Express Scripts, Greg Stubblefield of Enterprise Holdings, and Dr. Leonard Guarraia of World Agricultural Forum.
- 2009: International Business Conference featuring Tome Bottini of Armstrong Teasdale, Andrew Sneyd of AB-InBev, Matt Jansen of Archer-Daniels Midland Company, Charles Zimmerman of Walmart, Rudolf Araneda of GasAtacama, and John Stumpf of Wells Fargo & Co.