Develop Your Career
The Valerie A. Davisson Career Resources Center cultivates a partnership with its alumni that lasts a lifetime. The Career Resources Center offers career management tools and services that are accessible to alumni throughout their career.
How We Can Help
Even after you graduate, we are available to assist you with reaching your career goals. We are happy to provide the following services for our alumni:
Develop A Strategy
Take advantage of the career advisors in the CRC and university-wide Career Services resources to create a job search strategy, redevelop your resume or improve your interviewing skills. Make an appointment for an individual or group advising session.
CareerLink is a Saint Louis University e-recruiting resource that allows you to research company and career information, as well as view job descriptions and apply for jobs online. Registration is free. To get stated go to CareerLink.
Connect with Alumni
Engage in the on-line LinkedIn community. Simply search for Alumni of the John Cook School of Business and gain access to leverage the expertise of fellow alumni in times of career transition.
Learn about the latest workshops and certificate programs offered by the Cook School that can help you gain additional expertise in your areas of interest. Review our Professional Development offerings.
Build Your Network
Staying connected and building your professional contacts can help your business or career succeed. With over 20,000+ alumni worldwide, there are multiple ways to connect to our alumni.
Cook School Alumni Board
The Cook School Business Alumni Board is an organization of alumni of the school that work together to foster an ongoing positive connection with students, the alumni community, the Cook School, Saint Louis University, and the St. Louis community to:
- Enhance the image of the Cook School and Saint Louis University
- Recommend prospective candidates for the school and university
- Recruit and hire Saint Louis University students and alumni
- Support university sponsored programs
- Develop the goals of the Cook School of Business and Saint Louis University
International Business Alumni
If you are interested in becoming involved with the Boeing Institute of International Business, you can volunteer to:
- become a mentor
- be a guest lecturer
- sponsor an intern
- host a company tour for current International Business students, and
- receive our e-alumni newsletter
Please email the Boeing Institute for International Business at firstname.lastname@example.org
Master of International Business Alumni Association
The mission of the Master of International Business Alumni Association is to serve as a medium to promote the program to the St. Louis business community and to provide a contact network for the alumni and students through:
- recruiting new students & promoting the program to companies
- planning events (alumni, networking, social)
- developing and maintaining an alumni database for the community while adhering to privacy standards, and
- coordinating with the Cook School’s Alumni Association
To get involved or to update your information, please email the association at email@example.com