Who you know can make all the difference in your career. Building professional business relationships is a core value in any successful career.
There are endless opportunities for you to connect and start building your business relationships while studying. As one of the oldest business schools west of the Mississippi, the Cook School is highly respected and connected in the St. Louis business community.
As such, the school’s programs, while open to our friends and supporters, are meant to help bridge the gap between education and practice. In addition, there are multiple opportunities outside the school to help you establish yourself as a young business professional.
We encourage you to take advantage of the following opportunities:
- Cook School Event Calendar: Check out for upcoming events. Many events draw large crowds of business professionals and school alumni
- LinkedIn: Creating a professional profile online helps market yourself
- Professional mentor: Contact the center to setup a mentorship
- Alumni: With over 20,000+ alumni worldwide in various professions, odds are favorable that CRC can help pair you up with someone in your desired field
- Volunteering: There are a variety of events occurring. Contact CRC to learn about ways to get involved.
These are only a few of the ways to start building your network. For additional information about networking, click here.