Alumni & Supporters
The John Cook School of Business is proud of its nearly 20,000 business alumni spanning the globe.
Forever a Son & Daughter of Saint Louis University
The Cook School continually welcomes back the 20,000+ family members of our programs.
When you choose Saint Louis University and the Cook School you embark upon the starting of your professional life by joining a 100+ year old family rooted in values, leadership, and action. Graduation is just the beginning of a long fruitful relationship with your alma mater.
The Cook School Alumni, Friends, & Supporters Network is a community filled with opportunities to continue to cultivate the values instilled during your time at the Cook School. Our alumni, friends, and supporters are always welcome guests at the Cook School, and through our extensive programming and outreach, we work to ensure that they gain the knowledge, experience, and passion to continually succeed in their endeavors.
The relationships built through the networking opportunities helps validate the Cook School experience of values, leadership, and action in everyday life, and it brings our community to a greater fulfillment of success. It is only through the commitment of our alumni, friends, and supporters that we are able to invoke the foundation for success in our past, present, and future students. We remain vibrant, based upon their active role.
We invite you to explore, learn, and connect with the Cook School and continue to cultivate the Cook School experience of values, leadership, and action in your life and community to bring about a greater fulfillment of success.
- Missing your classmates? Come back to SLU for Homecoming, Billiken games and other alumni events.
- Have any news to share? Update your alumni record and let us know what you are doing now.
- Want to grow your network? Join one of the alumni groups at the Cook School or come network with classmates at a Cook School event.
- Looking to give back? Help out by supporting the school, promoting SLU or mentoring a student.
- Want to make your next move? Find out how the Career Resources Center can help you grow your career.
- Stay up to date with Shareholder, our alumni magazine