The Cook School of Business Communication Center is comprised of a group of trained professionals that serves the Cook School faculty and staff by connecting their business needs to high quality services.
Hours of Operation
The Communications Center operates on a weekly basis, excluding university holidays, Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The center can be found in Rm. L-07 of the John and Lucy Cook Hall in the John Cook School of Business at Saint Louis University.
The Communication Center provides important services to our faculty and staff and currently provides the following support:
- Black-ink copying & printing
- Binding Booklets
- Campus, express, & U.S. mail distribution for the Cook School *
- Color Printing, and
- Shipping, through FedEx, the preferred university shipping vendor
* Daily pick-up & delivery at 10:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m./Final pickup from the Communications Center is 3:45 p.m.
Requesting A Service
In order to meet the needs of the Cook School, the Communications Center ask that our patrons please do the following to ensure the timely reception and completion of the request.
- Examination Needs: If you are requesting any work that involves examinations, it should be submitted to the Communications Center Coordinator, Graeme Smith. Please contact him by calling (314) 977 - 7410 or emailing him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other Requests: All non-examination requests should be sent directly to the center staff by emailing email@example.com
If you need further assistance or have any questions please contact us by:
- Stopping by our office
- Calling (314) 977-3808
- Faxing at (314) 977-3897
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org